Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Castle Greyhawk: Danger Signal

Welcome back Greyhawk fans! Another week gone by and it's time to catch up on page three of the second chapter of the Castle Greyhawk graphic novel. Super scribe Scott Casper as usual provides essential color to the story. Alternatively you can view the first page HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk.

Artist's Commentary: Page three gave me trouble for some reason. There's angles that I couldn't nail down easily but the finished product is nice. Scott has a keen eye for how his characters should be depicted and I'm thinking Captain Drake will be fun to illustrate in the coming pages. I also had fun drawing the bird whistle. Birds are becoming a theme throughout this comic.

3 comments:

grodog said...

He's probably just lusting after Queen Ehlissa's Marvellous Nightengale ;)

Allan.

Scott said...

(Psst - you're confusing Robilar with Yrag here; Yrag was the whittler in chapter 1...)

Mike Bridges said...

(I am an idiot)