Sunday, July 8, 2012

Castle Greyhawk: Verminous Valor

Welcome back Greyhawkian readers! Page thirteen of the Castle Greyhawk graphic novel adaptation is now available over at our dedicated blog where you can also read some additional color content by our story's author Scott Casper. Also if you're new to the comic, you can still catch up on the entire story while it's early.

You can also view the latest episode HERE, courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk. Enjoy!

Artist's commentary: Wow, it's been thirteen pages already? I think by about page 24-30 it might be time to compile an "issue".

I hate centipedes. A funny coincidence, as I was drawing this creepy encounter, I encountered a few of the little buggers myself! Luckily they weren't of the monstrous variety so I likely didn't earn any XPs.

So far this part of the story has been fun. In fact I'd like to run this encounter some day to see how it'd turn out. 2-3 giant centipedes versus two noob wizards with few spells. There is climb checks and strength checks being done here. I'm sure it'd be comical to try with dice.

No comments: