Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Castle Greyhawk: Thorny Situation

Welcome Greyhawk fans! We're currently on page fifteen of the Castle Greyhawk graphic novel adaptation, which you can see over at our specially dedicated blog. Be sure to check in for additional story exposition provided by stalwart author Scott Casper. And if you're just joining in, you can still read the entire story from the beginning.

You can also view the latest episode HERE courtesy of Maldin's Greyhawk. Enjoy!

Artist's commentary: Drawing thorns and briars may be tedious but it's easy to do compared to people climbing in trees. I'm not complaining though, every page of the comic has been a new challenge which makes it fun for me. Speaking of briars, that's a hazardous terrain that I know I've under-utilized in my D&D campaigns. Hmmm!

No comments: