Monday, October 3, 2011

Greyhawk Comic Retrospect

I'm being lazy and I admit it. I haven't been able to keep up a one comic a month pace since switching to the blog routine. At times I contemplate calling an end to my parody comic so I don't have to torture myself creatively, but then again I don't want to completely drop any source of content for this site either. I guess for now I'll stick with it until a better idea comes along. One idea I did have fun with was parodying the dialogue in other's fantasy art. One such series I ran a year ago was the old D&D adverts that used to run in comic books. Have a look back and in the meantime, (while I stall for a new comic to show you) I'd be happy to poll for ideas on something Greyhawk or D&D related I could lampoon on the site. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Mystic Scholar said...

I can understand your dilemma. Thanks for sharing this with us. It's actually the only way I get to see this "good old stuff."

So don't be too hard on yourself. We're still have fun!

Argon said...

Best comic ever!

I am not usually a fan of Boccob now I shall follow no one else. He fireballs Corellon then sends him into a pit trap.

Mayaheine was irking me but since she healed him he got to get killed so all in all its a win for me.

You can't beat that one for me.

Later

Argon